Will Penney, CRS, GRI President, Realtor®
As a real estate professional since 1988, Will has overseen the purchase and sale of more than $250,000,000 worth of real estate in Stow, OH and its surrounding communities.
More than just a passionate and visionary leader, Will is a recognized and decorated authority in Northeast Ohio’s real estate scene.
Among his many impressive accolades are a Certified Residential Specialist designation from the National Association of Realtors. The CRS badge is NAR’s highest credential awarded to top-performing residential real estate sales agents. With his proficiency, Will ranks among the top 5% of Realtors across the nation.
The Ohio Association of Realtors has also recognized Will’s sterling body of work, granting him the OAR President’s Sales Club Pinnacle of Performance Award from 2015 to 2019. The award recognizes achievements in sales or commercial leases amounting to at least $7.5 million in a single year, or at least 100 sale/lease transaction credits.
On a personal note, Will is a long distance runner, and has completed many marathons, 50k trail races, and a 50 miler. He has been married to Mary since 1992 and has two grown children.
- Licensed real estate agent since 1988.
- Have professionally overseen the purchase and or sale of over $250,000,000 worth of local real estate.
- Certified Residential Specialist- Top 5% of Realtors, nationally.
- OAR President Sales Club Pinnacle Performance Award-2015-2017 (top award offered)
- Over 90% of business is generated through past client referrals.
- Highest rated Realtor in NE Ohio on Zillow.
- Married to Mary since 1992. Two children: Adam and Claire.
- Currently resides in Bath Township.
- Enjoys long distance running and competing in local running races during free time.