Mary co-founded Penney Real Estate Company with Will Penney in 2001. In addition to being co-owner of the firm, she currently serves as its Vice President and Principal Broker. Together with Will, Mary steers the company toward greater heights as Northeast Ohio’s most trusted real estate agency.
As a real estate professional, Mary brings extensive experience and savvy to every transaction, having obtained her license as a real estate agent in 1990 and as a broker in 1999.
What makes Mary stand out is her substantial experience in the field of training and education. Prior to starting Penney Real Estate Company, she served as a coordinator for a large national real estate franchise. She was also a member of the academe, having worked as director of real estate education for Southern Ohio College.
It’s this background that drives Penney Real Estate Company‘s mission to become a consistent, reliable, and accessible resource for essential information for real estate customers in Northeast Ohio.
- Licensed real estate agent since 1990
- Licensed real estate broker since 1999
- Vice President and co-owner of Penney Real Estate Co.
- Former training coordinator for large national real estate franchise.
- Previously worked as director of real estate education for Southern Ohio College.