Tina White Listing Manager, Realtor®
A licensed real estate agent since 2013, Tina works as Penney Group's Listing Manager, and is also one of the top Realtors on the team. In her role as listing manager, Tina guides the team’s seller clients through the onboarding and marketing process.
Tina is also accredited as a Senior Real Estate Specialist by the National Association of Realtors and is recognized with a “Best of Zillow” agent designation.
A graduate of the University of Akron, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Management, Tina brings to the company more than 15 years of crucial experience in negotiating high-level property and insurance claims. She is also an experienced leader, having more than 10 years of experience in managing and leading teams of 8-12 employees.
Beyond her work with Penney Group, Tina is an active member of the local community. Based in Stow since 1997, she is a loving wife and mother to triplets, and is an active participant in the Holy Family Parish community.
- Licensed real estate agent since 2013.
- Client Service Manager at Penney Group
- 15+ years of experience negotiating high level property and casualty insurance claims.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- **Best of Zillow** agent designation
- Active member of Holy Family Parish, Stow
- Bachelor of Science-Industrial Management, The University of Akron
- Alumni of Cuyahoga Falls High School
- Graduate of St. Joseph Parish School, Cuyahoga Falls
- 10 + years of experience managing and leading teams of 8-12 employees.
- Married to Don since 1995. Triplet children, Emma, Patrick and Maria.
- A Stow resident since 1997.