A licensed real estate agent since 2013, Tina functions as Penney Real Estate Company’s Client Service Manager. In this role, she guides the company’s seller and buyer clients through the marketing/home search and closing processes.
Tina is also accredited as a Senior Real Estate Specialist by the National Association of Realtors and is recognized with a “Best of Zillow” agent designation.
A graduate of the University of Akron, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Management, Tina brings to the company more than 15 years of crucial experience in negotiating high-level property and insurance claims. She is also an experienced leader, having more than 10 years of experience in managing and leading teams of 8-12 employees.
Beyond her work with Penney Real Estate Company, Tina is an active member of the local community. Based in Stow since 1997, she is a loving wife and mother to triplets, and is an active participant in the Holy Family Parish community.
- Licensed real estate agent since 2013.
- Client Service Manager at Penney Real Estate Company
- 15+ years of experience negotiating high level property and casualty insurance claims.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- **Best of Zillow** agent designation
- Active member of Holy Family Parish, Stow
- Bachelor of Science-Industrial Management, The University of Akron
- Alumni of Cuyahoga Falls High School
- Graduate of St. Joseph Parish School, Cuyahoga Falls
- 10 + years of experience managing and leading teams of 8-12 employees.
- Married to Don since 1995. Triplet children, Emma, Patrick and Maria.
- A Stow resident since 1997.