An expert Client Relationship Manager, Rebecca is passionate about helping people find the perfect homes to match their needs. Her goal is to make sure that every client has the information that they need to confidently navigate and complete their home purchase or sale.
For Penney Real Estate Company, Rebecca primarily takes the lead in showing homes to buying clients, but also makes sure to provide her guidance and insights through every step of the process.
She brings to the company a substantial amount of experience and insight in real estate transactions, having been in the business since 1991. Her notable designations include Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI) from the National Association of Realtors, Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS), and American Warrior Real Estate Professional (AWREP). On top of these, Rebecca is also a licensed notary public.
Rebecca lives in Cuyahoga Falls with her husband and son. Her hobbies include crocheting, outdoor activities, and volunteering in local community events and initiatives.
- Client Relationship Manager
- Buyer Agent for Will Penney
- Licensed real estate agent since 2003.
- Certified New Home Specialist
- GRI- Graduate Realtors Institute
- Notary Public
- American Warrior Real Estate Professional
- Married to Mike and Mother of Sean
- Hobbies include community volunteering, crocheting and outdoor activities