Nick Huscroft Realtor®
Nick joined Penney Real Estate Company in 2018 as a promising new real estate professional. In addition to his background in home construction and property restoration, he injects a fresh perspective and adds a dynamic energy to the firm.
Nick is very knowledgeable of the home sale and purchase process. His clients love his calm and confident demeanor, and value the guidance and and excellent communication that he provides.
Nick graduated from Walsh Jesuit High School in 2002 and earned a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management from the University of Akron.
Aside from being an up-and-coming real estate career man, Nick is also a loving husband and father. He unwinds from his prolific professional life by running and playing golf.
- Licensed in January of 2018
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management from the University of Akron
- Graduate from Walsh Jesuit High School, Class of ’02
- Experienced in negotiating multi-million dollar contracts
- Husband to Amanda and father of Ada
- Enjoys golfing and running with friends and family