Nick joined Penney Real Estate Company in 2018 as a promising new real estate professional. In addition to his background in home construction and property restoration, he injects a fresh perspective and adds a dynamic energy to the firm.
Even though he is a relative newcomer to the real estate business, Nick is more than capable of holding his own in high-pressure situations. He already boasts significant experience in handling and negotiating multi-million dollar deals in his brief, but steadily growing tenure as a real estate agent.
Nick graduated from Walsh Jesuit High School in 2002 and earned a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management from the University of Akron.
Aside from being an up-and-coming real estate career man, Nick is also a loving husband and father. He unwinds from his prolific professional life by running and playing golf.
- Licensed in January of 2018
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management from the University of Akron
- Graduate from Walsh Jesuit High School, Class of ’02
- Experienced in negotiating multi-million dollar contracts
- Husband to Amanda and father of Ada
- Enjoys golfing and running with friends and family